Exaco RIGA XL Greenhouse RIGA XL8
Exaco RIGA XL Greenhouse RIGA XL8
The RIGA XL is truly a greenhouse by the European definition of a greenhouse - designed to be used to grow fresh vegetables, herbs and flowers in the middle of winter. Other “greenhouses” using less than 8 mm twin-wall polycarbonate are considered to be Season Extenders, to be used when only a slight night frost might be expected during the spring or fall season. At best, they can only be used to house established plants during the winter season.
- The RIGA XL Greenhouse is designed, engineered, and manufactured in Germany by Hoklartherm, a leading manufacturer of commercial and hobby greenhouses, sun-rooms, pavilions, pool covers, home additions, and commercial building, with 28 years experience.
- With a combination of strong materials and durable hardware, the RIGA XL Greenhouse is an exceptionally strong greenhouse.
- The RIGA XL Greenhouse offers more window and door ventilation than other units in its class.
- The 16mm triple-wall poly-carbonate glazing on the RIGA XL Greenhouse is German-made and believed to be of superior quality than the much more common Poly-gal or GE glazing.
- One major advantage of the RIGA XL's construction method is that the frame profiles are permanently attached to each other, and won't come loose over time due to wind pressures.
- German engineering - guaranteed top quality!
- Optional Shelving: Seed-tray/Bench and top shelf and bottom shelf are available with strong diagonal support braces – can hold a 160 pound man! Twin-wall poly-carbonate shelf inserts can be removed to allow for tall plants such as tomatoes or beans or to allow insertion of heavy-duty seed trays. This greenhouse can flex to your gardening needs throughout the year.
- The RIGA XL Greenhouse is attractive and beautiful to look at – fits well in to an upscale garden setting.
- Buying a greenhouse is like buying a car, they vary in cost from cheap to very expensive, the RIGA XL is a class similar to a Volkswagen/Volvo – stronger, more durable and better insulated, and offers many more features than the better selling brands.
- The RIGA XL Greenhouse offers the insulation needed to grow plants year-round – others using less insulation cost too much to heat.
- RIGA XL Greenhouse units are available in 5 sizes.
- We recommend you buy one size bigger than you planned.
|Item||Color||Size||Country of Origin||Assembled Length||Assembled Width||Assembled Depth/Height||Material|
|RIGA XL8||anodized||368 sq.ft.||Germany||315"||170"||120"||aluminum frame & polycarbonate glazing|
- Extremely heavy duty construction
- First-class insulation: R or K-value 3.0
- Warranty: Polycarbonate: 10 years; Frame: 15 years
- Two heavy-duty Dutch Barn Doors (front and back) with keyed lock: 37.5" wide x 74" high.
- Roof Window(s): 37.5" w x 39.5" h; with Automatic Window Opener
- 16 mm triple wall poly-carbonate
- Assembly time: 2 to 3 people, 2 days
Options and Accessories
RIGA Greenhouse foundation frame
- Foundation frame is buried in a trench when greenhouse is not anchored to concrete
- Available for all sizes of Riga Greenhouses (price varies by size/model)
RIGAXL ProKit 2018
This collection of optional accessories is the perfect way to upgrade any RIGA XL greenhouse model. All of these accessories have been picked to be beneficial to plant growth and health.
RIGA XL Assembly Facilitation Kit
- The RIGA Assembly Facilitation kit contains tools that will make the assembly process go smoothly and correctly. click here.
RIGA XL Door Extension
- To raise greenhouse 20” when placed on stem wall. click here.
Other Optional Accessories
We Also Recommend
Exaco RIGA Greenhouse RIGAIIs
Exaco Royal Victorian Greenhouse VI23
Exaco Junior Victorian Greenhouse J-VIC24
Exaco Royal Victorian Greenhouse VI34